Welcome to Dibner Library!
The Bern Dibner Library of Science and Technology strives to offer exceptional service by acquiring, organizing, and providing access to information resources specializing in the fields of science, engineering and technology management. We employ state-of-the-art technologies to support learning, teaching, research and innovation.
This guide covers all the essential information faculty need to know about the services and resources the library provides, including how to:
- Schedule workshops for your classes
- Place items on course reserve
- Get books delivered from Bobst Library
- Request materials from other libraries
- Prevent plagiarism
- And who to contact in the library
We welcome your input and look forward to a successful collaboration. Explore this guide to learn how the library can help you!
Request a Research Appointment
Schedule an appointment with one of our reference librarians to get customized help with your research and publication needs. We can help you with:
- Conducting literature reviews for papers, grant proposals or other reports
- Integrating a large citation database into manuscript preparation
- Including source materials in Blackboard or a course website
- Locating statistical data for reports and presentations
Need a Custom Guide?
If you think a guide of this format could be useful to your class, please contact us. We will be happy to work with you to create a guide tailored to the needs of your class or research project.